Carnegie Investment Banking offers an annual internship program with the possibility of permanent employment. You will work full time over a period of 8-10 weeks and participate in ongoing business. We offer both Summer Internship and Off-Season Internship programs.
We are looking for students who have completed at least two years of study with a focus on financial economics or other relevant education. In addition, you must show very good academic results. Studying abroad and / or work experience is also an advantage.
• Analysis of companies and industries
• Preparation of presentation materials and participation in presentations
• Valuation of companies
• Preparation of prospectuses, sales documents and other documentation
• Contacts with clients and other advisors
• Compilation and processing of information
The hiring prosess starts every August for next years internships.
Adds will be published on our website, on LinkedIn and at different schools.