Carnegie Investment Banking offers both Summer Internship and Off-Season Internship programs each year with an opportunity for permanent employment. You will work full time over a period of 8-10 weeks and participate in ongoing business.
• Analysis of companies and industries
• Preparation of presentation materials and participation in presentations
• Valuation of companies
• Preparation of prospectuses, sales documents and other documentation
• Contacts with clients and other advisors
• Compilation and processing of information